Tretinoin Usage Instructions
- After cleansing in the evening, use one to two pumps evenly on the face and other areas being treated.
- Start slowly and build use gradually. Apply twice per week and increase frequency to alternative days and then every day as tolerated.
- You may experience some dryness, irritation and peeling, which typically develops three to seven days following the first application.
- Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. If irritation or burning sensation persists, temporarily discontinue use of Brightenex.
- Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use of Tretinoin to build your skin’s tolerance.
- Always wear sun protection with SPF 30 or higher when using this product.